Through more than 20 years of working with business people first hand in many different industries I have built up a large bank of knowledge and business sense that I am able to bring to the training sessions.
This skill set is underpinned by educational courses that I have attended over the last 15 years which including a two year coaching course at Frankfurt Hochschule, a Master in Education and Leadership at the Open University UK and an M.B.A at Edinburgh Business School.
The one to one executive training / coaching sessions that I currently offer are tailor made to fit the needs and context of each client on a personalised basis. Each client’s training session is structured to meet their ongoing requirements and developing goals.
Client’s goals in the past have included the following themes;
- Preparing to deliver presentations in English before a senior management board
- Having to explain sales figures before a demanding regional head
- Designing efficient presentations for a European financial conference
- Coping with Q & A sessions in English after a presentation
- Developing strategies to coach valued employees into accepting change
- Planning career development strategies